Just another wordpress blog post

I've done pretty good with staying offline. I've reduced my time by about 80%. I just need to narrow down my time on here to quality activities. Blog updates and Spiral Inward message board :D (http://spiralinward.com)
My icons from Istok.net arrived. Very beautiful. Ill add pics tomorrow.
Our first official Mater Amabilis Narthex is tomorrow. There are three confirmed other than myself. Im pleased with that number. Good things start small. It gives us a chance to get to know each other and to get a good idea of where we want to go with this.
I saw my boy tonight. My one who is with his dad right now. I went to watch his lacrosse game with my husband. It was a 4-4 tie and I was so stressed watching those last minutes I thought I was going to hyperventilate. LOL. It was 4-4 almost the whole last period.
I hope he and I can work things out. If he wants to. I understand that maybe we just can't live together. He's almost 16 and all his life, behaviour has been a struggle. I raised him up until quite recently, pretty much on my own, except for his visits with his dad. I was a single mom with the three oldest, and things were really, really tough. Money wise, and with his behaviour. I've gone to all the right places for him, and got on a zillion wait lists and nothing. Now at almost 16 its up to him if he wants counseling. So, I hope he decides he does. I hope at least that he decides it is important to try to work things out. If not well... in time, with growth and maturity, hopefully wisdom might light upon him. And hopefully he is receptive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year almost here

Boring Post